Monday 11 October 2010

Orchard Hills. $12.3 million facility refused

The NSW Government has refused planning approval for a $12.3 million landfill and waste recovery facility at a former quarry site at Orchard Hills Minister for Planning, Tony Kelly, said the proposal by Dellara Pty Ltd to construct and operate the facility had been carefully assessed but had been deemed unacceptable. The facility was designed to accept up to 450,000 tonnes of waste each year. “I’ve concluded that the public benefit of an additional resource recovery facility does not outweigh the impacts that the proposal would have on the surrounding [residential] community,” he said

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll right away seize your rss feed as I can't in finding your еmail subscription lіnk or newѕlеtter service.
Do yоu've any? Please let me realize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Look at my web page ... cheap legal highs

4:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home