Tuesday 10 November 2009

North Ryde. Construction company collapses

Whitehorse Constructions, at North Ryde, the construction arm of the Sydney developer, PacLib, went into voluntary administration, on October 29, seven months after the NSW Government chose PacLib as one-third of a consortium to build the $1 billion Riverstone West industrial park Whitehorse owes more than $6.7 million to more than 200 subcontractors, according to The Sydney Morning Herald. The park’s the first employment precinct within the North West Growth Centre to be completely planned. The precinct has land with the potential for over 12,000 new jobs.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I really appreciate your content. The
article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

Check out my website ... easy diets that work

2:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home