Friday 1 January 2010

Parramatta. $1.6 billion project closer

Parramatta City Council’s hopes over the past decade on the redevelopment of Civic Place are becoming closer to realisation with the developer, Grocon, expected to lodge a DA early this year for phase one of the $1.6 billion project to commence in July. Construction is expected to commence, in early 2011, of council’s new administration block, library, art gallery and council chambers, on the corner of Smith and Macquarie streets, adjacent to Sydney Water’s head office, completed in March 2009. The site includes the Australia Post property. When the total project is completed it could include 100,000 square metres of A-grade office space and some 9000 workers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say fantastic
blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing.

I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thanks!

Feel free to visit my web blog - zetaclear side effects

9:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home