Monday 15 February 2010

Milperra. Doubling turnover in five years

The family-owned Thomas Electronics of Australia Pty Ltd, at Milperra, aims to double its turnover its $24 million within five years by expanding markets for LCD displays it supplies to armed forces and commercial customers for use in cockpits, ships’ bridges and armoured vehicles More than three-quarters of the business is offshore. “We have become quite a success in export markets. For a small company to do that, well I have to pinch myself sometimes,” said MD, William Hutchinson, in the Weekend Australian Financial Review. The company’s main business areas are supply, design, repairs an other engineering support for electronic display systems for avionics, military, medical and other industrial applications.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.


Feel free to surf to my page :: ideal waist to height ratio

4:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home