Wednesday 5 May 2010

Region. UWS becoming well connected

UWS and Telstra will work together to develop a range of initiatives and research projects that explore new frontiers in teaching and learning at the university, and greatly enhance the its connectivity with schools and classrooms in Greater Western Sydney. After the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU), leading to UWS becoming Australia's most connected university, One of the first areas Telstra will work with UWS on is to help it identify ways to gather, deploy and store sensitive research data in the Hawkesbury area, where UWS is conducting ground-breaking climate change research, in the $40 million Climate Change and Energy Research Facility, based at the Hawkesbury campus. UWS said the MOU will help the university realise its vision of being a leading university of the 21st century.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited multiple websites however the audio quality for audio songs existing at this site is truly wonderful.


Here is my site :: raspberry ketones diet

7:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted
to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I
hope you write again very soon!

my page :: raspberry ketones reviews

8:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home