Wednesday 28 January 2009

Region. Trends in UWS enrolments

The University of Western Sydney says the popular picks among students in these uncertain economic times are for courses that are likely to have strong career prospects in a tighter job market. Trends include: policing and forensic science; construction management; business; teaching; psychology; medicine; nursing; health-related fields, combined law studies, communication and information technologies and visual communication. Some 83 per cent of the university's main round offers are to students from the region.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asking questions are genuinely pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything fully, except this article gives fastidious understanding even.
My website > Young teen fucked hard - Videos

2:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
zynga group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

My blog post - http://sexmovievault.com/

3:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home