Wednesday 5 May 2010

Blue Mountains. Wolgan Valley wins awards

The $125 million Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa, in the Blue Mountains, won three categories, at the 13th annual AHA (NSW) Accommodation Awards for Excellence: Best Environmental Initiative, Regional Deluxe Accommodation of the Year and Outstanding Contribution to Tourism. Accommodation establishments which contested other categories were Loxley on Bellbird Hill, Crowne Plaza Parramatta, Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa and the Carrington Hotel.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However
I am going through problems with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else getting similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

my web page ... what is a graduate certificate

7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home