Friday 12 November 2010

Region. Three firms win water awards

Three regional businesses are winners in Sydney Water’s annual business water efficiency awards: Swift Electroplaters, Silverwater – save water by recycling the rinse water they use in the electroplating process; Diageo Australia, Huntingwood – save water by improving maintenance and continuing to look for opportunities to improve water efficiency in the manufacturing process; and Merck, Sharp & Dohme, South Granville – save water by re-directing clean waste water from is purified water systems to the utilities cooling tower, and improving water efficiency in taps, toilets and showers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to offer one thing again and aid others like you helped me.



Look into my blog post: how to lose weight fast for women

8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home