Monday 15 November 2010

Rouse Hill. Charging station for electric cars

The Rouse Hill Town Centre has become the first shopping centre in Australia to introduce networked commercial charging stations for electric vehicles. ChargePoint chief ,James Brown, said the stations at Rouse Hill were an important first step to creating a network to allow electric vehicles to become viable in Sydney. Centre manager, Martin Ollis, said they were responding to current and anticipated future demand. “Being the first retail centre to introduce networked electric car stations is just one of this centre’s many environmental accomplishments,” he said.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd
ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest
authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the
same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you're interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

my site :: Windows registry cleaner
Also see my website: best registry cleaner

8:28 am  
Blogger amybtarnet said...

Presenting of Mobdro APK about.me/ document in your android telephone Get Mobdro website makes you to appreciate HD Mobdro For PC high quality spilling for Mobdro continuously. Mobdro online TV spurting recuperations Mobdro App your video clip piling time.

2:57 pm  
Blogger ruthduff said...

currently you could obtain nevertheless sitey.me/ several lives you desire in Know More your favored game or have time Gamecih Install & Download on Android APK, iOS Free limit enough ahead back to BEGIN, have a drink then Gamecih trace back to END, that also times over If you are among those Gamecih App gamers for which seeing those icon in the best top has.

4:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home